I take photos of the most inspired and the most typical architecture I see in Sydney. You can add your own to the hashtag #AustralianHouses on Instagram, or check out my Facebook gallery (click photo).
Search my blog…
follow me NOW
- @MichaelSmyth_ Alternatively, Hanson have not aged well. 6 hours ago
- @EvanD Good step up from Jason D! 7 hours ago
- RT @DrZoeHyde: Ultimately, we need to address the policy failures that have led to this situation. It is not possible to learn to live wit… 16 hours ago
- This thread will fill you with dread. twitter.com/drzoehyde/stat… 16 hours ago
- @DDsD So to get into trivia they would all have been vaxxed. 😳 17 hours ago
I am a social media manager living in Sydney, Australia. As well as my mild obsession with social media and live TV, I am into architecture, coffee and long walks in suburbia.
4wd Abbott apple Apps architecture auspol australia ausvotes blogs blue-mountains bono books cars celebs children circumcision Cities coffee comedy computers cool crime culture design facebook fail family Fashion film Food funny god gtd health hippy instagram iPad iPhone journalism kids marketing media music office organics overpopulation Parenting Politics postaweek2011 Rudd school shopping social social-media social media sport style SUV sydney tech thingstodowhwnyourenotontheinternet toys transport travel tricks tv tweets twitter typography U2 urban living vacation values web work