I take photos of the most inspired and the most typical architecture I see in Sydney. You can add your own to the hashtag #AustralianHouses on Instagram, or check out my Facebook gallery (click photo).
Search my blog…
follow me NOW
- @blahblahellis Like a pash in the flan. 13 hours ago
- @missrobinson A WEEK. 13 hours ago
- @mylescarrick At first look I thought you had dropped your dinner on a smart speaker, so it's not all bad. 13 hours ago
- It raised nearly AU$3billion to make mobile-friendly content. Now it is dead. Of founder Jeffrey Katzenberg, Fox Co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- RT @vksmith: good evening to none of you, only to this beaver who’s determined to build little dams around the house https://t.co/g1Q7t20KeX 14 hours ago
I am a social media manager living in Sydney, Australia. As well as my mild obsession with social media and live TV, I am into architecture, coffee and long walks in suburbia.
4wd Abbott apple Apps architecture auspol australia ausvotes blogs blue-mountains bono books cars celebs children circumcision Cities coffee comedy computers cool crime culture design facebook fail family Fashion film Food funny god gtd health hippy instagram iPad iPhone journalism kids marketing media music office organics overpopulation Parenting Politics postaweek2011 Rudd school shopping social social-media social media sport style SUV sydney tech thingstodowhwnyourenotontheinternet toys transport travel tricks tv tweets twitter typography U2 urban living vacation values web work